Friday, February 20, 2009

i love my life~

my life i thk it is totally diffrent wif other people...sleep at 7++pm and wake up at 12++am...than chat through phone wif my fren untill 3++am..ghost...than do a while homework than sleep back...yesterday aso...sleep at 9++pm..than he call me on 12.30am.chat till 3.50am...than do my homework till 4sumting..T.T
lolz..it is fun 4 me..i love those life which diffrent wif others..haha..
but i thk my result will aso diffrent wif others aso...all get bad result..T.T
morning 5.30am wake up,go school...than after skul sumtime got tuition till 5++pm,than rush go play badminton...reach home direct sleep...than my homework now is seem like a mountain ady...
although my fren alwiz wake me up at midnite 2 do...but finally will end up wif sms or calling till morning..
realy is a ghost life~haha....
but im enjoying although form6 is damn hard~

No comments:

Post a Comment